Tuesday 12 November 2013

Other concepts

These are just some other sketches i have been doing I drew a dragon as in ireland dragons were referred to as serpents and to make a connection to St Patricks story I thought a dragon encounter could be interesting, I also wanted to have it weave among itself and decided to pick a simple celtic knot design to base this around. Afterlooking at certain designs I thought it would be interesting to use a celtic knot for its eyes as well to make it more mythical and fantasy, I love this look and i htink if i refined it more I will definitely use this concept for my game somewhere.


I also used celtic knot deigns for trees and flowers and I also would love to put this in a graybox and test what these would look like even as 2d planes that are coded to face the camera. 


I also did a fairy concept as it is part of a story concept i had and i wanted to see what it wuld look like using celtic knots as her wings like the wings in my moodboards i quite like it but i think it'd need alot more work. 






No comments:

Post a Comment